1/1 Photo of Chicken Alfredo!
Quick and Simple! My jusband and I love to make this recipe together. He sautées the chicken while I do the sauce! Everyone I have ever made this for raves about it for days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Chicken Part
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- parsley (fresh or dry)
- tony creole seasoning
For The Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or 3/4 cup any Italian cheese
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package cooked angel hair pasta (drained and not sticking together) or 1 (16 ounce) package pasta, of your choice (drained and not sticking together)
- 1Cook your pasta, while your chicken sautes, then add a little olive oil or butter to pasta to prevent sticking, lay on large platter or casserole dish; set aside.
- 2Coat the bottom of a skillet w/olive oil,and heat on med-high heat.
- 3Add chicken strips or chunks, lower heat to med.
- 4Sprinkle seasonings over meat to your liking.
- 5Saute meat until chicken is no longer pink.
- 6Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta.
- 7In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk.
- 8Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper.
- 9Once all is melted and hot, pour over pasta and chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alfredo!
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.0
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 236.9 mg
- Sodium 725.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 49.6 g