Recipe by kimberlie14
Quick and Simple! My jusband and I love to make this recipe together. He sautées the chicken while I do the sauce! Everyone I have ever made this for raves about it for days!
Top Review by ColoradoCookin'
I increased this and made about 10 servings for frozen lunches for my husband. I used a combination of mozzerella and parm. cheeses. I didn't have any thyme on hand I just used garlic and basil. I also used basil in the sauce. Great base recipe, if you have an imagination it'll go even further. Thank you for the great recipe.
For The Chicken Part
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- parsley (fresh or dry)
- tony creole seasoning
For The Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese or 3⁄4 cup any Italian cheese
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package cooked angel hair pasta (drained and not sticking together) or 1 (16 ounce) package pasta, of your choice (drained and not sticking together)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your pasta, while your chicken sautes, then add a little olive oil or butter to pasta to prevent sticking, lay on large platter or casserole dish; set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a skillet w/olive oil,and heat on med-high heat.
- Add chicken strips or chunks, lower heat to med.
- Sprinkle seasonings over meat to your liking.
- Saute meat until chicken is no longer pink.
- Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta.
- In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk.
- Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper.
- Once all is melted and hot, pour over pasta and chicken.