Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is a delicious way to prepare homemade chicken alfredo and not have to buy it at the store
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I prefer the one with garlic)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 10 ounces canned chicken (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mozzarella cheese
- Cook your egg noodles according to directions on bag, while they are cooking have a large glass baking dish ready. when noodles are done stir in alfredo sauce and chicken (drained) and pour into glass baking dish if you like bacon bits sprinkle across top then add mozzerella cheese on top of that and bake in oven til bubbly and cheese is melted and then serve.