Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Chicken Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Place salad dressing in small Ziploc bag; add chicken. Seal bag & turn to coat. Refridgerate for 15 minutes. Drain & discard marinade.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat until juices run clear. Remove & keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt butter; whisk in the flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder & pepper. Stir in cream. Bring to a boil; cook & stir until thickened. Stir in cheese & chicken; heat through.
- Drain fettuccine. Serve chicken mixture with pasta.