Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/4 inch slices)
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Place salad dressing in small Ziploc bag; add chicken. Seal bag & turn to coat. Refridgerate for 15 minutes. Drain & discard marinade.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat until juices run clear. Remove & keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt butter; whisk in the flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder & pepper. Stir in cream. Bring to a boil; cook & stir until thickened. Stir in cheese & chicken; heat through.
- Drain fettuccine. Serve chicken mixture with pasta.