Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and delicious. If you want your pasta creamier, add another 1/2 cup of cream. Add extra basil to taste, and of course, add more parmesan cheese if you like. We always put extra parmesan cheese on top.
- 1 chicken, roasted and deboned (or 2 to 2.5 lbs chicken tenders)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 -8 garlic cloves
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- fresh basil, a small handful, chopped
- 3 -4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Saute chicken in olive oil with garlic. Just reheat the roasted chicken in the garlic. If using the tenders, cook in olive oil and garlic with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chopped basil to the cooked chicken.
- As soon as the noodles are done, drain and add the whipping cream and the parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine chicken and pasta.