Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A new twist on an old classic
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 435 ml prepared alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, cut in strips
- 4 button mushrooms, diced
- Place alfredo sauce in mixing bowl.
- Add spices to sauce and mix.
- Place thighs in baking dish.
- Cover chicken with prepared vegetables.
- Pour alfredo sauce over vegetables and chicken.
- Cover baking dish and bake for 1 hour at 350 F.
- Serve with rice or pasta.