Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
A tasty way to serve chicken, quick and easy to prepare!
Top Review by Happy Harry #2
Yes, indeed, this was certainly a quick dish for me as I cheated with a bottled sauce. This was not so bad but waaay too high in sodium. I cooked the chicken directly in the sauce that I thined out with a little milk. Chopped the mushrooms and added to the sauce. I put the sauce into the baking pan and pre-heated in the oven while I got the chicken ready. Added chicken and baked. Dressed with the chopped scallions. This certainly deserved the stars as it took only 30 minutes from start to finish.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- alfredo sauce
- sliced mushrooms
- chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the chicken to thin each piece uniformly. Or, you can use a rolling pin, after placing the chicken pieces under waxed paper.
- Cook chicken with a little Italian seasoning.
- Partially cover cooked chicken with Alfredo sauce.
- Top with sliced mushrooms, chopped green onions and paprika (or any combination).
- Serve with buttered noodles or other pasta. chopped green onions.