Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I think this is my all time favorite chicken dish. It is creamy and umm umm good....
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in the flour.
- Place olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and brown on both sides. (3-4 minutes per side).
- Place chicken in a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Add garlic and onion to the oil in the same skillet you cooked the chicken in, and cook over med-high heat until onion is soft.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese to the onions and black pepper to taste. Stir until combined and sauce begins to ge thick.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is done all the way through.
Great chicken recipe. I love that the calorie count was a lot lower than some of the other Alfredo recipes. I doubled the sauce to serve over fettucine. Enjoyed by the whole family. Made for the Bargain basement tag game.