1/1 Photo of Chicken Alexander
Breaded chicken with artichoke hearts. Tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces mixed mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Quarter the artichokes and cut the chicken up into somewhat smaller pieces - makes it easier to serve.
- 3Combine bread crumbs, parmesan and parsley in a shallow pan.
- 4Melt the butter and add garlic, worcestershire sauce, mustard and lemon juice.
- 5Stir well and let mixture cool but not congeal.
- 6Dip the chicken pieces in the butter then roll in the crumb mix until they are well coated.
- 7Place the chicken breasts in a large, shallow baking dish. Place the artichokes and mushrooms around the chicken. Pour the remaining butter over the chicken. If there isn't enough, melt more butter.
- 8Bake 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Alexander
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 705.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: