1/2 Photos of Chicken Ala Rice Krispies
Moist and tender chicken with a nice soft buttery coated breading on the outside. I serve this with a side of chicken flavored rice or noodles and vegetable. My husband first flinched when I told him about the Rice Krispies coating, but loved it when he tried it; you would never know it was cereal coated!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one bowl, mix cereal crumbs, seasonings & flour.
- 2Place the melted butter in another bowl.
- 3Dip the breasts into melted butter then coat with the cereal mixture.
- 4Place into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 5Drizzle remaining melted on top of chicken and coat with remaining mixture if you like extra breading.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 400°F for 30 minutes or a bit longer for outside crispiness.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ala Rice Krispies
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.8
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 563.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.4 g