Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple dish for those who like chicken ala king but don't have the time. The tastes are similar and one pot cooking is always a help.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in small pieces and cooked
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped sauteed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, partially thawed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 lemon wedge (juice of)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- In bowl mix soup, milk and sour cream until smooth.
- Mix in all ingredients but cheese.
- Place in casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.