1/3 Photos of Chicken Ala Mayo
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very easy to make chicken that is crispy and flavorful. Developed this recipe in 1979 and has been a tasty dish to prepare for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place each half chicken breast between 2 layers of wax paper and using a mallet, lightly pound the chicken until about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, dried dill weed, garlic powder, black pepper, seasoning salt and lemon juice.
- 4In another bowl, mix together skim milk powder and corn flakes.
- 5Dip chicken breasts into mayonnaise mixture (let excess drip off).
- 6Dip into corn flakes mixture and coat well.
- 7Place on a lightly greased baking pan.
- 8Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and no longer pink inside.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ala Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 394.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: