Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I came up with this recipe because I was limited to ingredients. Smells and tastes great and I'm always asked for this recipie. Make sure seasonings are added heavy and evenly.
- 5 pieces chicken thighs
- 5 pieces chicken legs
- 6 -7 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- In a 5 qt dutch oven add butter and melt. After chicken has been washed add to pan.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over chicken. Do the same thing with remaining seasonings making sure with even coat, Cover pan for 1 half hour.
- Uncover and flip chicken and season again the same way with all ingredients evenly coating. Cover for 15 minute.
- Add small quartered potatoes, and season again the same way. Cover pan until potatoes are tender.
- If bottom starts to stick add a little water.
This recipe is amazing!! I made it and the whole neighborhood smelled good!! The chicken is so full of flavor and tenderly delicious!!! Definitely a keeper :) kudos chou.....