Recipe by chantalcostello
I came up with this recipe because I was limited to ingredients. Smells and tastes great and I'm always asked for this recipie. Make sure seasonings are added heavy and evenly.
- 5 pieces chicken thighs
- 5 pieces chicken legs
- 6 -7 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5 qt dutch oven add butter and melt. After chicken has been washed add to pan.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over chicken. Do the same thing with remaining seasonings making sure with even coat, Cover pan for 1 half hour.
- Uncover and flip chicken and season again the same way with all ingredients evenly coating. Cover for 15 minute.
- Add small quartered potatoes, and season again the same way. Cover pan until potatoes are tender.
- If bottom starts to stick add a little water.