Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Once I found this recipe in a Favorites Recipe Cookbook, it has been a meal-in-one dinner for us. Uses angel hair pasta.
- 177.44 ml milk
- 314.66 ml water
- 14.79 ml butter
- 138.34 g pasta roni angel hair pasta with herbs mix, by Rice-A-Roni
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 2.46 ml basil
- 118.29 ml white cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine water, milk and butter. Bring just to a boil.
- Stir in pasta, contents of seasoning packet, chicken, tomatoes, onions and basil. Return to a boil, reduce heat to medium.
- Boil, uncovered, stirring frequently 6 to 8 minutes. Sauce will be thin, but will thicken upon standing.
- Sprinkle white cheese on top of each serving.