Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Once I found this recipe in a Favorites Recipe Cookbook, it has been a meal-in-one dinner for us. Uses angel hair pasta.
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) pasta roni angel hair pasta with herbs mix, by Rice-A-Roni
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 cup white cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine water, milk and butter. Bring just to a boil.
- Stir in pasta, contents of seasoning packet, chicken, tomatoes, onions and basil. Return to a boil, reduce heat to medium.
- Boil, uncovered, stirring frequently 6 to 8 minutes. Sauce will be thin, but will thicken upon standing.
- Sprinkle white cheese on top of each serving.