1/3 Photos of Chicken Al Fresco
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Once I found this recipe in a Favorites Recipe Cookbook, it has been a meal-in-one dinner for us. Uses angel hair pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, combine water, milk and butter. Bring just to a boil.
- 2Stir in pasta, contents of seasoning packet, chicken, tomatoes, onions and basil. Return to a boil, reduce heat to medium.
- 3Boil, uncovered, stirring frequently 6 to 8 minutes. Sauce will be thin, but will thicken upon standing.
- 4Sprinkle white cheese on top of each serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Al Fresco
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta with herbs mix