Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another way to prepare this Filipino chicken dish.
- 314.66 ml cider vinegar
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 1892.72 ml water
- 14.79 ml whole black peppercorn
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml pickling spices
- 2 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 cheesecloth, 8 inch x 8 inch
- 1 cotton string
- In an 8” x 8” piece of cheese cloth add pepper corns, pickling spice and clove of garlic and wrap and tie with a piece of string.
- In a 10 quart stockpot add all of the ingredients and bring the mixture to a rolling boil; add in the chicken pieces and return back to a boil and reduce to a low simmer for 30 minutes. Cover and turn off the heat for 15 minutes longer. Taste the stock and salt and pepper if needed. Serve over hot rice.