- 3 lbs chicken thighs, cut into serving pieces
- 4 fluid ounces white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup peppercorn, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a pan, cover, and marinate for one to three hours.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and allow to simmer for an additional 15 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and the chicken is lightly brown.
- Serve with white rice.