Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A very flavorful dish which can be served with any side you desire. We don't like chicken thighs except in this dish. This was given to me by my sister a few years ago and everyone and I mean everyone likes it.
- 1 package chicken thigh
- 1 package chicken leg
- 1 package chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
- Put chicken in and cook for 10 minutes.
- turn over and place fire on low.
- The chicken will be done is 30 minutes.
- You can eat then or wait and have it another time.
- Flavors are terrific.
you should use vinegar instead of lemon =(