Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Given to me by a friend of my mother. Marinating time is included in 2 1/2 hour preparation.
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in pan and
- marinate for 2 hours.
- Simmer until chicken is tender.
- Separate chicken from sauce.
- Broil or grill chicken until brown.
- Reduce sauce to half.
- Pour over chicken.