- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat and even
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted (Garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and sauté about 10 minutes or until cooked thru. Remove chicken; set aside.
- MAKE SAUCE: Dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Stir in 57 Sauce and marmalade.
- Pour sauce into the skillet and heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot and thickened.
- Return chicken to skillet to heat, spooning sauce over chicken. Garnish with toasted sliced almonds.