Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- In 10 inch skillet, heat margarine, over med heat, until bubbly; add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and saute 1 min. longer.
- Add disolved flour (2 tbsp. water) and stir constantly, until mixture smooth.
- Stir in salt, paprika and pepp constantly, until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken (shinned,boneless,diced), peas and pimientos.
- Cook stirring occasionally, until chicken and peas are thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot. Optional: Serve over 1/2 cup of rice per serving