- In 10 inch skillet, heat margarine, over med heat, until bubbly; add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and saute 1 min. longer.
- Add disolved flour (2 tbsp. water) and stir constantly, until mixture smooth.
- Stir in salt, paprika and pepp constantly, until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken (shinned,boneless,diced), peas and pimientos.
- Cook stirring occasionally, until chicken and peas are thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot. Optional: Serve over 1/2 cup of rice per serving