1/1 Photo of Chicken a la King II
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute green pepper and mushrooms in butter in a 10" skillet until green pepper is tender.
- 2Combine flour, salt, and pepper; add to vegetables, stirring until smooth.
- 3Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Gradually add chicken broth and half-and-half; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- 5Stir in chicken and pimiento; cook until thoroughly heated.
- 6Divide filling among patty shells.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken a la King II
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 838.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: