- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces mushrooms, sliced; drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (or marg.)
- 1⁄4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup chicken, diced, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, chopped
- 10 ounces patty shells, frozen;baked
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute green pepper and mushrooms in butter in a 10" skillet until green pepper is tender.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper; add to vegetables, stirring until smooth.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add chicken broth and half-and-half; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in chicken and pimiento; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Divide filling among patty shells.