1/8 Photos of Chicken a La King
love the creamy taste of chicken, goes well with rice, as a topping for pasta noodles or scooped over puffed pastry cups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms (or 1 small can champignon, drained)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups light cream or 2 cups cooking cream or 2 cups non-dairy whipping cream
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped into bite sized cuted
- 1 pimento pepper, chopped
- 1cook mushrooms, bell pepper with butter, salt and pepper for 2-3 minutes.
- 2remove from heat and stir in flour.
- 3return to heat, stir 1 min then add broth and cream, bringing it to a boil, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- 4add the chicken into the pan and add pimento and heat through.
- 5Serve warm with your favorite long pasta noodles (spaghetti,angel hair,fettuccini) or warm rice or puffed pastry shells.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken a La King
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.4 mg
- Sodium 806.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: