Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento
- In a large skillet, saute celery and green peppers in butter until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the soup, milk and pepper.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms and pimentos.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until heated through.