Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in an old church cookbook. I haven't tried it yet, but sounds interesting.
Make and share this Chicken a La India recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and celery to remaining oil and cook until tender.
- Blend in the flour and curry powder. Then add the next 4 ingredients.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Return chicken and turn heat to low.
- Cover and cook about 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken parts and stir in cream, heat to a boil.
- Serve sauce over chicken and rice.