Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Threw this recipe together with odds and ends I had in my ktichen. Came out fabulous! An easy meal to make, with ingredients most people usually have on hand. Make sure not to overdo it with the cream...Bon Appetit!
- Coat chicken strips in egg yolk, set aside.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and 1 tblsp parsely. Fully coat chicken in mixture, making sure there are no 'bald spots'.
- Place 2 tblsp of butter in frying pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken in pan and cook until crispy and golden on both sides (About 6 mins each side).
- Once chicken is done, remove from pan. DO NOT DRAIN PAN. Add remaining butter, garlic, remaining parsely and wine. Stir and bring to boil. Let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil for about 1-2 minutes Make sure to stir constantly. Pour over chicken and serve with pasta or nice Italian bread!
The family really a liked this one!! I did add some cornstarch and chicken broth in addition to the wine to make more sauce and to thicken it up a bit.
omg, seriously one of the best chicken recipes ever. I would make this everynight if I could. You are very talented to just throw this together.