Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from "365 Ways to Cook Chicken." It tastes wonderful! You can serve according to the recipe and double the sauce and toss the chicken with pasta. I've also made it without cubing the chicken breasts.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine oregano, salt and pepper in a small dish.
- Rub seasonings into chicken.
- Arrange in large baking dish.
- Blend together olive oil and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over chicken pieces.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until tender.
This was ok for us. There was WAY to much olive oil. The chicken was drowning in it. If you like oregano, this one's for you. Made for Fall PAC 2011.