Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Listen up, guys. This is a recipe from my sister's office, maybe 30 year's old, but it is timeless. David was a firefighter and prepared this for his station, frequently. Easy and quick to prepare. The taste is outstanding and will also freeze well, if you have any leftovers!
- 1 roasting chicken, cut into serving-size pieces
- 32 ounces green chili salsa
- 2 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Flour chicken pieces and brown.
- Pour salsa over the chicken and add onion and water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over rice.