Recipe by Mrs. M
Easy, delicous, yet elegant.
Top Review by lidstromfan1
I thought this was excellent! My husband LOVED it, and even the kids-picky as they are-ate it too! :) I used frozen cooked cubed chicken which made it super easy and fast enough to throw together in a hurry!! We'll use this in our weekly rotation from now on for sure!! Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 (3 ounce) container cream cheese with chives (softened)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup cooked cubed chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can milk (use soup can)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Cream cheese, butter, pepper and chicken.
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles.
- Spread each triangle w/ 1/4 Cup Chicken mixture.
- Roll up and seal sides.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minute on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Serve rolls with soup and milk heated together as a gravy poured over top of rolls.