Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on another site. We gave it a try and it's really simple and delicious. I had it on the table in no time so it's great for a quick weeknight meal. Try it over biscuits. I'm posting this for ZWT5 for France.
- Melt half of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper, and saute them in butter until golden on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet, and simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with fresh crusty French bread for sopping up the sauce.
Wow another great meal, by Realtor by day, Chef by night. We enjoyed this tasty, quick and easy to make dish very much. I served it with Caramelized Onion Mashed Potatoes and Carrots Sautéed in Bay Leaf what an incredible meal it was. It took quite a while for the sauce to thicken, but it was certainly worth the wait. Thank you so much for sharing another winner. I can't wait to try this over homemade buttermilk tea biscuits...oh yum. :)
This was really good, and fairly easy to make, my picky 7 yr old wouldn't touch the chicken but liked the sauce, go figure but the rest of the family loved it. I found it took a really long time for the cream to thicken at all, could be user error since I'm a new cooker. I will definitely make this again
So simple to make and it tastes wonderful. The sauce is definitely worth it! I served this over refrigerated biscuits for a timesaver, but I would definitely make homemade once next time. I think serving it over biscuits is perfect. Thanks for sharing!