Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is My Dhaba's recipe for our special chicken 65.
- 1⁄2 kg chicken, 1/2 kg preferably boneless, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce, 2 teaspoons
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoons
- 1⁄2 inch fresh ginger, 1/2 inch piece finely chopped and crushed smooth
- 1 garlic clove, 2 beads finely chopped and crushed smooth
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder, 2 teaspoon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder, 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, - 1 teaspoon
- 1 egg, 1 (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar, - 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 medium green chilies, 3 medium size, medium hot, deep fried
- oil (for deep frying)
- Mix well all the ingredients together
- except green chillies and oil in a shallow vessel.
- Add the chicken pieces to this marinade along with the vinegar and mix it again evenly.
- Marinate it covered for 2-4 hours in a refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and when the oil is very hot, deep fry the chicken pieces until it turns reddish brown.