1/1 Photo of Chicken 1-2-3
Super easy and uses just 3 ingredients. I don't remember where I got this recipe from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in baking pan and top with cheese slices.
- 3Pour marinara sauce over chicken; cover pan with foil.
- 4Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 5Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken 1-2-3
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 597.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: