Recipe by LainieBug
Super easy and uses just 3 ingredients. I don't remember where I got this recipe from.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
For a quick and easy weeknight meal this was great. I think the sauce you choose will be the key to this recipe. I was not crazy with the sauce I choose to make this recipe. But is was very easy to put together. Thanks. Make for Fall PAC 2012
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- 14 ounces jar marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in baking pan and top with cheese slices.
- Pour marinara sauce over chicken; cover pan with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.