1/2 Photos of Chickee's Favourite Gluten Free Sandwich (Or French!) Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great bread with a unique soft texture. It will make (sort of) baguettes that can be made into garlic bread- they are a little flat, but they do the job! This will make one loaf, or two smallish baguettes. Easy to make dairy free too, just use soy milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all dry ingredients together and mix well.
- 2Combine wet ingredients and add to the dry.
- 3Beat in an electric mixer (strong) on high for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour into an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan (or use oiled hands and spatula to shape into 2 thin, tallish baguettes on baking paper). Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- 5Brush the top with oil (you must do this step! Otherwise the crust is yuk) and bake at 180 C or 350 F for 50-60 minutes.
- 6Variations-Add olives, sundried tomatoes, italian herbs and a little parmesan to make a nice foccacia! (instead of making two baguettes shape into a square or round).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickee's Favourite Gluten Free Sandwich (Or French!) Bread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 315.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: