Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a big hit with our whole family.
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) boxfrozen puff pastry sheets, thawed or 1 double crust pie crust, for 10-inch pie
- In a bowl, combine chicken, chilies, onions, cheese and seasonings. Mix well; chill until ready to use.
- Remove half of the pastry from refrigerator at a time. On a lightly floured board, roll to a 9-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Cut into nine small rectangles.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling across the center of each rectangle.
- Wet edges of pastry with water and roll pastry around filling. Crimp ends with a fork to seal.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Place, seam side down, on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Refrigerate until ready to heat.
- Bake at 425Â° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with salsa and guacamole.