inspired by Deceptively Delicious
Make and share this Chick Pea Chocolate Chip Cookies (Tweaked) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking pan (I prefer using parchment on a cookie sheet)
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt in bowl and set aside.
- In separate bowll beat brown sugar and butter until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Gently stir in chickpeas and chocolate chips.
- Now mix in dry ingredients that were set aside.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 min until golden brown.