Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From President's Choice crumbled goat's milk feta cheese package
Make and share this Chick Pea and Feta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup greek dressing (I use PC memories of greece) or 1⁄4 cup greek marinade (I use PC memories of greece)
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (175 g) package feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, diced (skin on)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.