Recipe by cali~jenn
I saw this on the RR show and had to try it. It was so-oooo easy and yummy that I had to share it here.
Top Review by SouthernChefinConnecticut
I halved the recipe and also cut down on the cheese and ranch, but it's perfect veging out food! Cut into smaller pieces, I think it would make a good appetizer, too.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups hickory barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces cooked chicken strips, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Roll the crescent rolls out and place them on a cookie sheet. Pinch 2 sheets together in the middle to create 1 large dough. Bake 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
- Spread the barbeque sauce over dough. Sprinkle the chicken, bacon and cheese over the top. Place the cookie sheet under the broiler until the cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
- Combine the ranch dressing and chili powder in a small bowl. Pour into re-sealable bag and cut off a small tip at the end of the bag to make a pastry bag. Drizzle the dressing over the top and garnish with the scallions. Cut into squares and enjoy!