Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe online and it's pretty close to the real thing and very good!
- 1 head cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- To make the dressing: mix everything together except the cabbage and carrots.
- Mix dressing with cabbage and carrots.
This was the closest recipe to chick-fil-a's slaw! Delicious!!!!!!!!!
Just made this for a bbq last night. It was spot on with the texture and flavor that I was looking for. I made the dressing first to let the sugar dissolve then chopped the cabbage and carrot in the food processor and tossed everything together. Yummy!