Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best honey mustard I have ever found. It is perfect for fried chicken tenders
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon juice form 1/2 a lemon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine all ingredients together except the orange juice and stir well. Thin to pouring with orange juice. Store in refrigerator.
I made this tonight to go with taco chicken. It was delicious and the same as the great dressing from Chick Fil A.
A keeper and a repeater.I thought I was making Chick-fil-a's signature sauce but now I see that they have a honey mustard sauce and a signature sauce. This recipe is terrific. The consistency was perfect before adding any orange juice so I did not need that ingredient.