crawfish pie's Note:
Someone found this for me knowing I LOVE Chick-Fil-A sandwiches. There aren't any of these fast food chains where I live now.T he only thing is I don't have a pressure cooker. I'm gonna live through you all, so try them and tell me what you think. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book Top Secret Recipes.www.TopSecretRecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the peanut oil in a pressure cooker to about 400°F.
- 2In a small bowl beat the egg and stir in the milk.
- 3In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip each piece of chicken in milk and roll in flour mixture until completely covered.
- 5Drop all 4 in cooker.
- 6When steam starts shooting through the pressure release, set timer for 3 minute.
- 7IMPORTANT: DO NOT CLOSE STEAM RELEASE.
- 8IT IS VERY DANGEROUS!
- 9While chicken is cooking, spread a coating of butter on the face of each bun.
- 10When chicken is done, remove it from oil and drain on paper towels.
- 11Place two pickles on each bottom bun, then top with chicken and top bun.
- 12You can add lettuce and tomatoes if you like.
- 13Mayo also goes well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich ByTodd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (1616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 3984.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g