1/1 Photo of Chick-Fil-A Chicken Salad
I received an email this morning with a couple copycat recipes. Here is one (this recipe is slightly different from the other posted Zaar recipe).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked
- 1/3 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2/3-1 cup mayonnaise, depending on how you like the texture
- 8 slices Texas toast thick bread (or Thick Cut Sandwich Bread)
- 1Boil chicken until completely cooked. Remove from water and cool meat.
- 2You can save the chicken broth, seal and refrigerate no more than a week.
- 3After chicken is cool, cut into tiny pieces. Place in a mixing bowl with all other ingredients and mix well.
- 4Butter one side of sandwich bread and grill. Place salad in between grilled bread slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chick-Fil-A Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 918.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: