Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from an email I received this morning with a couple copycat recipes in it.
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Season-All salt, divided
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts (Cubed)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups cracker meal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cool water in bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon season-all and dissolve bouillon cubes in mixture.
- Place cubed chicken in water, mix, cover and place in refrigerator for 12 hours or next day.
- When ready to cook nuggets, mix flour, cracker meal, 2 teaspoons season-all and paprika in bowl.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drain chicken. Coat nuggets in flour, cracker mixture and fry until golden. Chicken will be flavorful and juicy.