- 2 (10 ounce) cansrefrigerated pizza dough
- cooking spray
- 3 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooked atsa spicy pizza sausage
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Unroll dough portions onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray, slightly overlapping the edges.
- Pinch edges together to seal.
- Pat the dough into a 15x12-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle mozzarella top with sausage, basil, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Bake at 450°F for 2 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425°F (do not remove pizza from oven), and bake an additional 12 minutes or until cheese melts.