Recipe by cooking_geek
My sister in-law made this one impromtu dinner night and I loved it. It's a fairly easy recipe and just needs a fresh green salad with it!
Top Review by jellyko
Loved this! baked 400 degrees for 25 minutes and added pepperoni and since my spaghetti sauce had great flavor found no reason to add seasonings. thanks and cant wait to make again!!
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 425.24 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 453.59 g package hot roll mix
- 29.58 ml parsley flakes
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml basil
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml oregano leaves
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the Italian Sausage and slice and put aside.
- Mix hot roll mix as label directs EXCEPT use 1 cup of water,OMIT the egg and DO NOT RISE.
- Pat into 13x9 pan and make a stand up edge.
- Mix up sauce with spices along with the cooked Italian Sausage.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cheese over crust and top with sauce and rest of cheese.
- Bake on bottom rack for 25 minutes.