My sister in-law made this one impromtu dinner night and I loved it. It's a fairly easy recipe and just needs a fresh green salad with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the Italian Sausage and slice and put aside.
- 2Mix hot roll mix as label directs EXCEPT use 1 cup of water,OMIT the egg and DO NOT RISE.
- 3Pat into 13x9 pan and make a stand up edge.
- 4Mix up sauce with spices along with the cooked Italian Sausage.
- 5Sprinkle 1/2 cheese over crust and top with sauce and rest of cheese.
- 6Bake on bottom rack for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicago Pan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.8
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 1892.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g