Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My sister in-law made this one impromtu dinner night and I loved it. It's a fairly easy recipe and just needs a fresh green salad with it!
- Cook the Italian Sausage and slice and put aside.
- Mix hot roll mix as label directs EXCEPT use 1 cup of water,OMIT the egg and DO NOT RISE.
- Pat into 13x9 pan and make a stand up edge.
- Mix up sauce with spices along with the cooked Italian Sausage.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cheese over crust and top with sauce and rest of cheese.
- Bake on bottom rack for 25 minutes.
Loved this! baked 400 degrees for 25 minutes and added pepperoni and since my spaghetti sauce had great flavor found no reason to add seasonings. thanks and cant wait to make again!!
Very tasty pizza!! I especially liked the sauce. I did add some pepperoni along with the sausage (I used ground Hot Italian sausage. I also added a little extra cheese on top. I baked it in a round pizza pan. It came out like a deep dish pizza. Very filling. I believe you forgot to include the temperature - so I chose 450 degrees- and mine was done within 20 minutes. Next time I will use a lower temperature setting. I chose this recipe for the game, "Chef of the Day." Thanks for a good one.