Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Chips Ahoy, you will love these. They are less expensive to make then its to buy the name brand. My tribe loves these. I get nine dozen regular sized cookies, and 4 large, sand dollar sized, cookies.
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Sift together flour,baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- in Large bowl beat butter, sugars and egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture alternating with oil.
- Add cereal, oatmeal and chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets. * I spray mine with buttered Pam cooking spray.*.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Makes nine dozen.
These cookies are absolutely delicious! I made just a half recipe, and it was plenty, though I suspect my family will eat through these pretty fast.
A thin, crispy buttery cookie - makes a bunch - the coworkers loved them!!
Delicious cookies! I have made these twice now. The first time I made them for my family and the second time I made them for work. Both my family and my co-workers enjoyed them. My cookies were soft, yet the rice krispies gave them a crunch that we all loved Thank you for posting this winning recipe! (Made for PAC - Spring 2008)